Hope Pregnancy Center is NOT just for Women.
MEN, we can help you too.
It’s okay to enter our doors. It’s our mission to help you too. It takes two to have a sexual relationship and you both may deal with the effects in different ways, especially when something doesn’t go as planned – like a pregnancy or infection. Avoiding the problem will only make it worse.
There is support for Dad’s here. We know a Dad’s role is important and so we offer ways to help you grow in your skills.
Stop in or call us if you’d like to make an appointment.
Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing
- If something isn’t feeling right, you need to get it checked out.
- We provide free testing for men.
- You are welcome to come along for her pregnancy test and ultrasounds.
- If the results are positive, you’ll have a chance to discuss your options with us also.
Post Abortion for Men
- If a procedure has already taken place and you have regrets, you need to talk it out.
- Men need to figure out how to cope with the decision too.
True Value Parenting
- Dad’s are as important as Mom’s.
- Come learn more about how to give your baby a great life and grow your fatherhood skills.
- Earn points for attendance to buy the things your baby needs.