OUR community is INCREDIBLE!
There are several places waiting to HELP and SUPPORT you:
- Family Practice Medical Center – Their team of experienced physicians and staff offer a wide variety of services within the scope of family medicine – 320-231-8888
- Affiliated Community Medical Centers – Their 11 clinic network serves 6 local hospitals and about 100,000 patients throughout the region, has over 180 physicians and advanced practice providers – 320-231-5000
- Rice Memorial Hospital – a Level 3 Trauma Center and the largest municipally-owned hospital in Minnesota. Call for tours of their Birthing Suites at 320-235-4543
- Crossroads Counseling Centers – a Christian based, multi-specialty mental health counseling agency dedicated to serving individuals, couples, and families of all ages, stages, and struggles – 320-214-8558
- Kandiyohi Women Infants & Children (WIC) program – Help with important nutrition education and vouchers for Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women, Infants and Children up to 5 years old. For information on how to apply for WIC, call Kandiyohi County Public Health at 320-231-7066
- Pregnancy to Parenting – A childbirth Education Series designed to give you a variety of learning experiences. Presented by Rice Memorial Hospital and Kandiyohi County Health and Human Services Public Health Call Rice Education at 320-231-8920.
- MOMS – Be a part of a group of encouraging Mothers going through the same stages as you. Make friends for life for you and your kids. For more information call Rebekah Cleary at 763-354-8565.
- Safe Avenues – If you are experiencing Domestic Violence or have been Sexually Assaulted, they should be one of your first calls for help. Their advocates help you develop a plan, secure a safe environment and even attend hearings with you. You don’t have to be a victim, you can be yourself again – 320-235-0962.
- Harmony Visitation Services – A program of Safe Avenues, where parents or grandparents who require supervised visits or exchanges can go. Space is limited and sometimes requires court recommendation. Call for more information if this is something you may need – 320-235-0962