We’ve been providing HOPE for women and men experiencing unplanned pregnancies for over 40 years, but we have continued to expand and do so much MORE!
How has Hope Pregnancy Center grown into what it is today?
1975: Hope began as a Birthright Chapter founded by Mrs. Louise Summerhill in downtown Willmar.
1985: The center moved to the Professional Center on South First Street.
1988: The local center was reorganized as West Central Minnesota Crisis Pregnancy Center.
2000: Our name changed to HOPE Pregnancy Center.
2002: Hope moved downtown next to The Barn Theatre .
2014: We were able to move to our current location at 1520 Mavis Lane SE through our generous partners!