ABOUT USSERVING OUR COMMUNITY SINCE 1975
Hope Pregnancy Center helps women and men facing pregnancy decisions by providing compassionate evidence based care in Willmar, Minnesota. We are supported by individuals, churches, and the local community, so we are able to provide our services at no cost.
The pregnancy center does not provide abortion or referrals for abortion, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- We are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment to everyone, regardless of your age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, or circumstances.
- You will receive all of our services at no cost.
- You will be treated with kindness, compassion and receive honest and open answers together.
- Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgment, ridicule, or rejection.
- You will receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, life-style choices.
- You will be directed to other appropriate resources that could support you in your time of crisis and supply you with additional help and information.
- You will be given ongoing support, in accordance with your needs.
- We are honored that you have allowed us to share in this important decision-making process with you.
Know your options. Be educated.