Unplanned Pregnancy Services in Willmar, MN
Hope Pregnancy Center provides unplanned pregnancy services in Willmar, MN. If you think you may be pregnant or you are considering abortion, we’re here to help. Confidential services, offered at no cost to you – no insurance needed.
I Think I'm Pregnant
Think you’re pregnant? Learn about early pregnancy signs and when you should take a test.
Learn about abortion methods
Are you pregnant and considering abortion? Learn about abortion methods.
Unplanned Pregnancy Center Services
We are committed to providing a safe space with professional services for those facing pregnancy decisions.
Hope Pregnancy Center provides no-cost pregnancy service and information on abortion. Pregnancy comes with a rush of thoughts and feelings. No matter your situation, our caring team of licensed RNs and trained advocates is here to help! If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy in Willmar, we can help you by providing compassionate evidence based care for pregnancy and sexual health related services. We provide our services to all members of our community, regardless of age. We invite you to contact us to discuss your situation, ask questions, or to schedule an appointment. Same-day appointments and walk-ins when available.
Think you’re pregnant? We offer no-cost pregnancy testing and ultrasound* to confirm pregnancy. *Eligibility applies.
Pregnant and not sure what to do? Learn about your options and what to expect next. Get the information you need.
Our no-cost classes help you lay a foundation for successful parenting. Get the support and resources you need.
Are you a guy whose partner is facing an unplanned pregnancy? Learn how you can be supportive and what to do next.
STIs/STDs can be a serious concern. Left untreated, infections can cause damage to your reproductive system.
We offer after abortion support. Our mission is to provide an environment that promotes healing and restoration.
DO I NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
We encourage you to schedule an appointment by calling (320) 235-7619. Walk-ins are welcome but may have to wait as scheduled patients take priority.
IS THERE A CHARGE FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
DO I NEED TO BRING ANYTHING WITH ME TO MY APPOINTMENT?
ARE THE SERVICES CONFIDENTIAL?
CAN I BRING A FRIEND?
IF I AM A MINOR DO I HAVE TO HAVE A PARENT COME WITH ME?
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AT MY APPOINTMENT?
- The nurse and advocate will discuss with you the details about any services that you will be receiving which could include: pregnancy testing, ultrasound and/or STI testing
- Review your health history and answer your medical questions.
- If coming for your first STI test appointment, do not use the bathroom for one hour prior to visit. The second STI appointment is for results, treatment (if applicable) and recommendations.
- If eligible, perform a clinical pregnancy test. If positive and appropriate:
- Schedule an ultrasound exam to confirm pregnancy and determine how far along you are.
- Review all of your pregnancy options, including abortion procedures, risks and side effects.
- Review a customized personal resource list and provide any necessary medical, insurance and community support referrals.
- Schedule another appointment as needed.